To ensure a guaranteed reservation for a banquet room we require a deposit and signed contract at the time the reservation is made. Amount of deposit, minimum number of people and room charge varies depending upon day of the week. Contact the banquet manager for this information.
It is required to inform the banquet manager of your set up details, choice of menu and any other specifics relating to your function at least 15 days prior to the reserved date.
All prices including food and beverage are subject to 18% service charge and 5.1% sales tax.
Groups requesting tax exemptions must submit their tax exempt number with a letter requesting such exemption no later than one week before the scheduled function.
Music arrangements are made by the booking party. Music may play until 12:00 midnight and rooms cleared by 12:30 a.m.
No credit cards are accepted for deposits or final payments. All balances for functions must be paid in full at the end of the event. If billing to a company arrangements must be made prior to the event.
In case of cancellation: The deposit is non-refundable, however, if the original date is rebooked, the deposit may be transferred to another banquet date held at Panos’ for 100 people or more within the same year as original date. If function transfers to a different date or is cancelled four months prior to the date of the function, customer is responsible to pay 50% of guaranteed food amount. If function is cancelled two months or less prior to the date of the function, the customer is responsible to pay for the party in full using the minimum guaranteed count given to Panos’.
Two weeks prior to the date of the function we require a minimum guaranteed meal count. In order for us to properly prepare for and staff your party we must have a final count of people no later than one week before the date of the function. The guaranteed minimum count cannot be lowered but must be accurate since extra food cannot leave the premises. (Management does not allow any food or beverages to be taken from or brought on the premises.)
The cake cutting charge is $45.00 and you or your bakery must supply boxes for any cake that is to be saved.
No decorations may be attached to the walls or ceilings in the banquet rooms. Candles may be utilized if placed in votives or have bases underneath them. (All Federal, State and Local ordinances must be complied with.)
Panos’ will set up the banquet room with the following, at no additional cost.
- Linen table cloths and napkins
- Skirted head table, gift table and cake table
- China and silverware for table settings
- Stand up microphone or podium with microphone
- Screen and easel
- Use of our fountains for wine or champagne
- If Panos’ is unable to perform any of their obligations under the agreement by reason of fire, strikes, civil disturbances, acts of God, causalities unavoidable by Panos’, delays caused by public carriers, inability to obtain necessary supplies or acts of public authorities, such obligations shall immediately terminate the contract.
- ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION
- We are not responsible for any missing or lost items.